The Snappi® Diaper Fastener revolutionized cloth diapering! It is an EASY to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colours and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
Snappi®s WORK BEST with cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They DO NOT work well flannel or any other tightly woven diapers, even most hemp diapers.
- Safer than pins - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- Reliable - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- Durable - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the fluff in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive All In One diaper is not wasted!!
- Econonmical – inexpensive and saves parents who wish to cloth diaper from having to purchase expensive diapers as they can be used on flat or prefold cloth diapers
- Hygienic and easy to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3!
We Also Recommend