Peppa Bonding Doll - Polly
PEPPA® dolls are lightweight, have an imaginative shape and are made with only natural materials. They are great to cuddle with and their knotted hands are perfect for baby to hold on to.
Adorable European design, a PEPPA® doll is more than just a doll; it becomes a comforter, it becomes another character in baby’s life and above all it becomes baby’s best friend! The perfect "first baby doll". Simple toys made from natural materials are recognized as being of great importance for the wholesome development of young children.
- Made from soft 100% cotton stretch terry
- Heads are filled with pure sheep’s wool, which is known to absorb scents easily the dolls will absorb comforting scents of home, of its parents, things that are familiar for baby
- Wool is inherently anti-bacterial, so they are non-toxic and also safe to chew on with no fluff to inhale
- 12" tall, available in a variety of colours, made in Fair Trade
- Hand-washable in cold water and dry on cool, gentle cycle
We Also Recommend